This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support as it looks to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
Charles A. Lindbergh, a famous aviator, grew up in Little Falls. He was the first person to fly solo, non-stop across the Atlantic Ocean.
- 6/1/21 (ongoing)—4 weeks on/1 week off rotation
- Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week plus call
- Critical Access Hospital
- Cases include: General, Regional, Pediatrics, Ear Nose Throat, Trauma, Gastrointestinal, Urology, and Obstetrician; Must be proficient in spinals, epidurals, and blocks
- Active North Dakota license
- Must be able to work independently - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) only practice
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.