This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8a - 5p clinic with 1:4 24 hour pediatrics call
- Provider will assist with general OP pediatric procedures and assist with call rotation
- 19-24 average patients per day, 60% adults and 40% pediatrics
- Board certified or truly board eligible in pediatrics
- Must be comfortable with covering IP call
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP), and Basic Life Support Certification
Little Falls, Minnesota is best known as the former home of internationally-renowned aviator Charles Lindbergh, who completed the first nonstop transatlantic flight from New York to Paris. Visitors can explore a variety of facilities and exhibits related to Lindbergh's life and career at Charles A.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.