- Need: May 2020 – 6 months with an option to extend
- Clinic: Monday -Friday, 8a-4p; will cover inpatient call and the clinic will be a mix of clinic and procedures.
- Call: Weeknight call every night and 24-hour call Saturday & Sunday. Weeknight call is flexible
- Type of Patients/Cases: B&B GI; NO ERCP, NO EUS
- Support Staff: Nurse Practitioner in the clinic and two other Gastroenterologists in the practice
- EMR: iCentra
- Board Certification/Board Eligible Gastroenterology
- Eligibility must be within 3 years of residency
, is located in beautiful Cache Valley, only 85 miles north of Salt Lake City in a pristine, green valley along US Hwy 89, the shortest and most scenic route to Yellowstone.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.