Facility located in Western West Virginia is looking for board certified Anesthesiologist for an urgent locums need. Provider must be Board Certified/Board Eligible Anesthesiologist . If you are interested and would like more information please give a recruiter a call today!
This opportunity offers:
- OR's: 4
- Cysto Room:1 w/ 10-15 cases per day including C-sections.
- Cases per Day: 20
- Physician Shift Times: 7am-5pm
- Case Volume: Hospital does about 15 epidurals per month, these are placed by the Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists..Cases start at 7:30 AM. Cases start between 8-9 AM depending on the surgeon. About 20 cases per day.
- Average Time to credential: 90
- Temps Available: yes, clean file w/ license & Drug Enforcement Administration
- Caseload: General Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetric, Urology, Vascular, Ortho, Podiatry, Gastrintestinal. No Cardiac, No Neurology. Patients are very sick, so need a skilled and experienced physician.
- License: Active West Virginia license, Drug Enforcement Administration, and Controlled Dangerous Substances.
- Certifications:Board Certified/Board Eligible Anesthesiologist
Named in honor of the famous Indian Chief the southern city of Logan is located in the beautiful Appalachian Mountains. This small town has much to offer thanks to its rich history. With Chief Logan State Park
and the history of the Hatfield-McCoy feud, Logan is the perfect place for outdoor enthusiasts and history buffs to have an adventure.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.