This facility is looking for a Board Certified Cardiologist - Interventional Physician locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Friday starting at 5 pm through the following Friday at 5 pm in the hospital setting only and the provider would also take general and interventional calls 24/7.
- Setting: this would be in the hospital setting only and the provider would also take general and interventional calls 24/7. weekdays roughly 8 hrs onsite, weekends roughly 6 hrs onsite.
- Type of Cases: cardiac catheter both diagnostic and interventional, echocardiograms, electrocardiograms, and stress tests
- Requirements: Must have an active Kentucky Medical License, will consider state Interstate medical licensure compacts ILMC at name clear. Candidates must be Board Certified Interventional Cardiology, Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), Basic Life Support (BLS), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Clean background/malpractice, local providers highly preferred
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Meditech - Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE)
London is a “vacation crossroads” with a relatively low cost of living, which has made our city and a center for business, shopping, entertainment, education, and health care.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.