Seeking an immediate part-time psychiatrist for an ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Monday - Wednesday; 10 hour days, 30 hours per week.
- 3 month minimum contract.
- Setting: Adult Outpatient
- Patients per day: 12-16
- Cases: Dual diagnosis and other behavioral issues.
- Support staff: Will work with Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Therapists, front desk and nurse.
- Electronic Medical Record: Avatar
- Candidate must have clean and active California state license.
- Both Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates will be considered.
- Candidate must have intermediate level computer skills.
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
Long Beach is a coastal city and port in Southern California. A very busy city that plays host to various festivals, sporting events, and carnivals. Apply today and Long Beach, CA may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.