Hospitalist Physician Needed
- Coverage Dates: June 2020- Ongoing
- Shift Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm. Call on week on/off rotation, Monday – Sunday. Call is light and will include hospital and consultations.
- Patients per Day/Volume: 1-3 hospital patients, 12-15 clinic patients
- Board Certified Oncology and Basic Life support (BLS) required
- Must have an active Washington license or Interstate Medical Licensure Compact (IMLC) certificate in hand
Longview is ideally situated between Seattle, Washington, and Portland, Oregon, offering residents a rural lifestyle with year-round opportunities for recreation. It is the largest city in Cowlitz County with a population of approximately 35,000.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.