This facility located in Los Angeles, California is looking for a locum tenen Nurse Practitioner With Craniofacial Surgical Experience.
This opportunity offers/requires:
Los Angeles is a sprawling Southern California city and the center of the nation’s film and television industry. Near its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours. On Hollywood Boulevard, TCL Chinese Theatre displays celebrities’ hand- and footprints, the Walk of Fame honors thousands of luminaries and vendors sell maps to stars’ homes.
- Pediatric Nursing Certification Board in Primary care - required
- No call
- This is an outpatient assignment (Nurse Practitioners will occasionally see inpatient but only as consults, not to manage care)
- Nurse Practitioner will see all patients with Craniofacial Diagnoses and will help to coordinate their care.
- Heavy Care Coordination and Case Management
- The Nurse Practitioner will see new babies with a cleft diagnosis, provide education on feeding, complete the history and physical exams, and see follow up patients along the continuum of care for surgical planning and ongoing management of medical needs.
- 30-60 days to credential for clean files.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.