Our Client is seeking a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - General Neurology in 2020 ongoing.
• Type of Patients/Cases: Pediatric General Neurology Out Patient Clinic
• Patients per Day/Volume: (2) Sessions : 6 – 8 Patients per session. 1 Physician and (2) Nurse Practitioner on daily.
• EMR: Cerner
• Certifications/Qualifications required (to include specific board): Basic life Support (BLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
• No call Schedule/Responsibilities
• Shift Schedule: Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 5 PM
Los Angeles is a sprawling Southern California city and the center of the nation’s film and television industry. Near its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours. On Hollywood Boulevard, TCL Chinese Theatre displays celebrities’ hand- and footprints, the Walk of Fame honors thousands of luminaries and vendors sell maps to stars’ homes.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.