An immediate full-time adult psychiatrist
is needed for an ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8 or 10 hour day schedule. 40 hours a week.
- Adult Outpatient
- 10-12 PT per day
- Type of cases: Dual diagnosis and other behavioral issues.
- Support staff: LCSW, Therapists, front desk and nurse.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Candidate must have a clean and active California state license.
- Candidate must have intermediate level computer skills.
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
Located in the sprawling Southern California city, Los Angeles is the center of the nation's film and television industry. Among studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal, and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours, there are other various attractions such as beautiful beaches, boardwalks, and carnivals!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.