This facility is needing weekend coverage for Child and Adult Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
an immediate and ongoing opportunity:This opportunity offers:
- Weekend coverage Saturday and Sunday 7a-3p schedule.
- The provider will be seeing all ages patients in an inpatient setting with an average of 15 patients per day.
- Locums will be expected to evaluate patients who meet criteria for LPS designation and admit them to the unit.
- Psychiatric staff may also help cover patients who may not be on the caseload but who may be experiencing a clinical crisis that requires immediate medical attention in which the assigned psychiatric rendering provider is unavailable to attend to the patient.
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered.
- Must have experience working with acute patients.
- Must be able to work independently with limited or no supervision and with limited on-site consultation
- Must be flexible, accommodating, problem-solvers, go-getters, inter-disciplinary team players, and have a passion and compassionate yearning to work in under-served communities with diverse ethnic populations experiencing severe, chronic, acute, psychiatric conditions.
Located in the sprawling Southern California city, Los Angeles is the center of the nation's film and television industry. Among studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal, and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours, there are other various attractions such as beautiful beaches, boardwalks, and carnivals!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, housing and travel benefits, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from the standard 24 months to 6 months. This not only gives you greater career flexibility but also helps alleviate the growing shortage of physicians and advanced practitioners across the country.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.