A part-time Child Psychiatrist
is needed for an immediate and ongoing opportunity:Details:
- 2-4 days a week, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, can be flexible on days
- The provider will be seeing patients ranging in age from approximately 3-21 years old in an outpatient setting with an average of 5-10 patients per day.
- 20-40min med checks and 90min evals.
- EMR: EXYM
- Will be responsible to record review, lab orders, follow up on labs and recommendation to follow up with PHP, referrals to dietician, routine follow-up appointments, TARs/Pas and Conner Scale.
- General duties include psychiatric evaluations, consultations, and medication support using an electronic health system.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records.
- Must have clean and active CA State License.
- Board Certified candidates, can also be boarded for adult
Call Staff Care
to hear more about this opportunity!
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.