This facility in Louisville, Kentucky
is looking for a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
for locum tenens support.
This opportunity offers:
Louisville, Kentucky's largest city, sits on the Ohio River along the Indiana border.
- 40 cases per day
- Facility Needs help covering 31 operating rooms; 20 other Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists working 40 cases per day
- Monday - Friday; 6:45 AM - 4:45 PM
- Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Basic Life Support (BLS) certificates
- Active Kentucky license
- Electronic Medical Record experience (EMR is Cerner)
- Lodging, flight, rental car, and mileage included
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.