Neuro Radiology needs in Louisville, Kentucky. Louisville is the largest city in Kentucky
and it finds itself situated on the Ohio River by the Indiana border. The city is most famous for the Kentucky Derby which is hosted at Churchill Downs each May. There are plenty of museums in Louisville for the keen history buff to pay a visit to, including the Louisville Slugger. There are plenty of independent business operators in this city and some major players as well. Louisville is huge in the American whiskey industry with nearly one-third of all bourbons coming out of the city, including the world-famous Brown-Forman.
- Schedule is Monday - Friday 8a - 5p No Call, No Weekends.
- This is a Level 1 trauma w/cancer center.
- Neuro or Body fellow preferred, not required. High Complex cases with 30 reads per day: Body Fellow will read, CT, MR, US and some PF; Neuro Fellow will read CT (10) and MR (20).
- The PACS is Cerner and Powerscribe voice recognition.
- Provider will read from their Outpatient center. Not a solo environment - they will work with 2 other Radiologists (Body and Neurology) Light IR is a plus but not required.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.