This Opportunity Offers:
- Monday-Friday; 7:30am – 4:30pm Schedule
- Call Schedule is Friday – Thursday call coverage - Call cases are limited to emergent cases overnight (e.g. trauma pelvic bleeds) and urgent cases over the weekend.
- 10-20 Reads per day
- Cases Include:
- Vascular and interventional procedures including angiography, angioplasty and stent placements, interventional oncology including gastrostomy, nephrostomy, biliary drainage, chemoembolization, radio embolization, radiofrequency and microwave ablation, Central venous access, and TIPS. In addition to CT-guided and Ultrasound-guided biopsies and drainage procedures, fluoroscopically-guided lumbar punctures, myelograms, facet blocks, epidural steroid injections, discograms, nerve blocks provide a highly varied caseload
- 60-90 days to credential
- PACS - Cerner
- Voice Transcription - Powerscribe 360
- Fellowship required
- Board Certified with the American Board of Radiology
Located in the center of the country, this dynamic Midwestern town features a rich cultural background with an abundance of things to see and do. Home to the largest community theatre in the U.S., you can take in a play during your free time or catch an exciting arena football game. This energetic city is also home to various Fortune 500 companies and is teeming with opportunity and an endless array of entertainment and activity.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.