This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- May start (full time/ongoing)
- Schedule: Monday - Friday (40 hours per week)
- Ambulatory Surgery Center. Must be willing to rotate between surgery center and Lubbock Heart Hospital (not doing cardiac)
- Cases include Primarily Orthodontics, Urology, and Endocrinology. Also general surgery, Ophthalmology, Gynecology, Pain, Plastics and Podiatry
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Meditech or Paper charting
- Board Certified and Texas license or compact Registered Nurse
This location is home to many touristic attractions that will provide a great experience outside of the office. There is fun for everyone!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.