This facility is seeking an Adult Psychiatry Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 8a – 5p, 3 months with possible extension
- Job Setting: State Living Center
- Patients per Day/Volume: 15
- Types of Cases: Adult individuals living on campus with intellectual disabilities
- Electronic Medical Record- Dentrix
- At least three years’ experience working as a psychiatrist is required.
- Experience working with people with mental illness and intellectual disabilities is preferred.
- Active Texas license, Drug Enforcement Administration certification (DEA), and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation certification (CPR) is required
Aside from being the home of Texas Tech University, Lubbock is famous for the musical acts that hail from the city like Buddy Holly or Waylon Jennings, fine dining, museums, a rich art, and culture scene but also for its friendly, hospitable atmosphere.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.