This facility is seeking a Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic Physician's Assistant locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Full-time Monday - Friday: 8a-5p with night call, and 24-hr. call every other weekend
- Setting: Hospital, with trauma level IV, and average admission of 1-2 patients per day
- Types of cases: Must have significant experience with Cardiothoracic and Endoscopic Vessel Harvesting.
- Requirements: Must have a Texas Medical License at the time of presentation, Must be Nurse Practitioner Physician Certified or American Association Nurse Practitioner certified. Must have a clean background/malpractice, Active Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS), must have a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Paragon
- Local, no flights - Preferred
Located in the beautiful Texas Forest Country, Lufkin is filled with surprises for all ages. Discover how surprisingly convenient Lufkin is located to major cities like Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Waco, and explore through our city's unique opportunities for fun weekend trips or even regional conventions and meetings. With a population quickly approaching 40,000 people, it's surprising how Lufkin remains peaceful and quaint while serving as a regional hub for retail shopping, medical facilities, industry, government, and much more.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.