This opportunity offers :
Refer to the attached job description.
- ASAP- 12/31/2019 ( clinic- 8a-5p), (Call- every two weeks on call, Saturday and Sunday)
- First Assistant is a member of the surgical team and provides knowledge of surgical anatomy, operative techniques related to the operative procedure
- Highs school diploma or equivalent required
- Graduated from an accredited School of Surgical Technology or military equivalent
- 2-3 Years surgical technician/assistant experience preferred
- Current CPR Certification
- Current certification to First Assisting or Surgical Assisting ( or meets eligibility requirements for being grandfathered in according to TX Law)
- May be exposed to blood borne pathogens, communicable diseases, x-ray/electromagnetic energy, toxic/caustic chemicals or detergents, moving mechanical parts, varied temperature conditions, potential electrical shock, and/or gaseous fumes.
- Observe professional ethics in maintaining confidential information acquired concerning the personal, financial, medical or employment status or patients of and their families at Cedar Park Regional Medical Center
- Must report safety hazards and initiate appropriate action.
- Communicate in an acceptable and easily understood manner.
- The physician that they will be assisting is Cardiothoracic Surgeon
A lovely city in a warm climate, known for lumber in the city.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.