Seeking a full-time Child and Adult Psychiatrist
for an ongoing coverage starting in March:Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p, 40hrs/week, no weekends/call
- Provider will be seeing All ages of patients in an Outpatient setting
- Duties: Perform evaluations, consultations, and medication management
- 3 month commitment required
- Board Certified and Board Eligible candidates considered. 3 years residency preferred
- Must have clear and active North Carolina License
- Child/Adult Psychiatrist preferred.
Call Staff Care
today to apply for this position!
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.