This facility is needing a part-time Child Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
for an immediate and ongoing opportunity:Job Details:
- Part-time, 20 hours per week over 2 days, 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (flexible), Tuesday and Thursday (flexible)
- The provider will be seeing child patients in an outpatient setting with an average of 10-12 patients per day.
- Variety of cases seen, mostly depression, bipolar, schizophrenia, and some dual diagnosis with chemical dependency
- 60 min evaluations, and 30 min med checks
- Full support staff
- Master of Science degree from an accredited college/university in Nursing/PMHNP.
- Licensure as a Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health
- Nurse Practitioner with minimum education determined and required by the relevant licensing board.
- One year of relevant experience as a Nurse Practitioner, providing psychiatric care to a child population with a mental health diagnosis
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.