Seeking a full time Adult Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
- Needed knowledge of community mental health and public health
- Needed knowledge of the principles, procedures, techniques, trends, and literature related to mental
health, intellectual disabilities and substance abuse
- Needed knowledge of philosophies, practices, policies and outcomes of models of treatment recovery,
relapse prevention, and continuing care for dually diagnosed populations
- Master of Science degree from an accredited college/university in Nursing/PMHNP. Licensure as
a Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner with minimum education as
determined and required by the relevant licensing board.
- One year of experience as a Nurse Practitioner, providing psychiatric care to adults with a
mental health diagnosis.
Call Staff Care today to apply for this position!
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.