Macon is a city in central Georgia. Ocmulgee National Monument has large Native American earthen mounds from around 1000 A.D., and its museum displays artifacts spanning thousands of years. The Tubman Museum’s exhibits on African-American art, history and culture include a huge mural and the Inventors Gallery. The Allman Brothers Band Museum at the Big House shows memorabilia in the rock band’s former home.
- Dates: 1-2 days per week with an ASAP start - On-going
- Coverage Dates (Long-term only): ASAP start – 3-6 month-long contract with an option to extend.
- Minimum Coverage Needed: Minimum of 3 month contract
- Shift Schedule: Guaranteed 8 hour day, typically starts at 8:00am
- 100% seniors – seeing average of 10 patients per day
- Doctor will typically work 6.5 hour day but paid for 8
- Housing/Travel Accommodations: Mileage and Hotel only
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.