This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- 12-hour shifts; 7p-7a
- General Critical Care cases
- Average Patient Volume: 20 encounters split between provider and advanced practice provider
- Support Staff: Unit covered by a physician and advanced practice provider during the day as well as internal medicine residents. Nighttime is covered by a physician and an internal medicine resident.
- Board Certified in Critical Care
- Must have Georgia license
Macon is known as the Festival Capital of Georgia with up to 20 festivals throughout the year full of cultural and historical fun for everyone.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.