Hematology Oncologist needed for part-time need.
- Coverage Dates: 12/2/19 - ongoing
- Shift Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8am-5pm
- Call Schedule/Responsibilities: rotate 1 day every 5 days. One weekend per month on call
- Type of Patients/Cases: Hematology and Oncology patients with metastatic disease or follow up care. Minimum benign hematology expected
- Patients per Day/Volume: 16-25 patients per day
The height of Madison's skyline is limited by a state law that restricts building heights in the downtown area. All buildings within one mile of the Wisconsin State Capitol have to be less than 1,032.8 feet above sea level to preserve the view of the building in most areas of the city.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.