CRNA opportunity in Manchester, New Hampshire. Looking to bring on a locum tenes CRNA for general and critical coverage. The need would be as soon as possible through the end of March.
This opportunity offers:
- OB, Ortho, General surgery, Spine, ENT, Pediatrics, Neuro, and Vascular cases
- Clinic includes 8 general, 2 cardiac, 3 endo, 3 EP, and an OB room.
- Normal schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a - 4:00 p. On call is optional
Manchester is a beautiful city in New Hampshire. You can enjoy the many activities down town and relaxing beaches when visiting.
- Holds a current license as a registered professional nurse
- Graduated from a program of nurse anesthesdia accredited buy the COA or its predecessor
- Must have an active NH license
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.