Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist opportunity in Manchester, New Hampshire!
This opportunity offers:
- Monday through Friday schedule, 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- No call or weekends required
- Cases include Obstetrics, Orthopedics, General Surgery, and Spine. Limited Pediatrics, Neurology, Cardiac, and Vascular
- Some supervision, but will need to be able to work independently
- Holds a current license as a registered professional nurse
- Must have an active New Hampshire license
Named ‘Best Place to Live in America’ twice by Money Magazine, Nashua sits on the Nashua River. Catch a baseball game at Holman Stadium or picnic in Greeley Park. Feeling artistic Visit of the many art studios to see beautiful work from local artists, or paint something of your own at Graffiti Paintbar!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.