Gastroenterology Physician needed in Minnesota!
This opportunity offers:
- Upon completion of credentialing - December 2020
- One week of coverage every 5th week; Friday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm in the hospital doing procedures; 5:00 pm - 8:00 am on-call. Must be available by phone after hours to triage and come in to see patients if there is an urgent need.
- 3-5 new consults per day; 8-12 patients per day
- Board Certified, Acute Cardiac Life Support certification through the American Heart Association
- Active Minnesota license highly preferred
The unique history of Mankato is preserved in many registered historic sites, and the talents of its students and residents support a thriving fine arts community. The city's location amidst Minnesota's famed waters and woodlands also allow visitors and residents an easy escape to hiking and biking trails, golf courses, lake fishing and recreation, and winter skiing.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.