Adult Psychiatry Physician needed in Minnesota!
This opportunity offers:
- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - ongoing
- Work Week Schedule: 40 hours per week - Flexible
- Patients/Cases: 10-12 patients per shift (adult patients): Outpatient
- Amount of time for medication checks and evaluations: 20-minute med checks; Evaluations are 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on patient needs
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic
- Board Certification; Active Minnesota License highly preferred
- 2 physician references from the past 12 months who have direct observation or interaction
Escape from the every day in Mankato. Discover Mankato’s extensive cycling trails, open country roads, downhill slopes, and river rapids. While you’re here, you’ll also find just the right combination of small-town feel and thriving regional center. Mankato is a hub for arts, entertainment, shopping, and nightlife. And it’s all so close. Just a short 75 minutes from Minneapolis, Mankato is an easily accessible Minnesota destination of choice.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.