- Immediate start upon credentialing
- Monday - Friday, 8:30a - 5:30p
- An occasional weekend shift in an outpatient clinic setting
- Setting: Outpatient; Clinic, No hospital rounding or call required
- Providers will see an average of 22 patients per day
- Support Staff: Medical Assistant's and Registered Nurses
- EMR: Epic KP
- Board Certification or truly Board Eligible (within 3 years of residency) in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- California License
- Basic Life Support Certification
Manteca boasts a rich cultural heritage, and there are many public libraries, city halls, memorials and other such cultural centers where the history of the city is showcased. Manteca also has a large industrial park and a visitors' bureau that one can tour. Also there are quite a few churches that line the streets of the city. Travelers can also enjoy fun rides at the amusement parks in and around the city. Apart from this, shoppers will enjoy taking a walk through the numerous shopping malls dotting the city's lanes.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.