This facility is seeking an adult forensic psychiatrist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 8a-4p schedule. No weekends or call.
- Job Setting: State Psychiatric Hospital
- Patients per Day/Volume: 10-14
- Types of Cases: adult population in an inpatient-forensic setting. Duties include initial intake evaluations, rounding as necessary, medication management, and follow-up visits on forensic patients.
- Electronic Medical Record- MHARD
- Board Certified or Board Eligible is required. Board Eligible must be within 3 years of residency
- Must have one year minimum forensic experience and an active New York state license.
Marcy is a town in Oneida County. The town offers world-class entertainment and year-round sports & activities in the great outdoors. Historic sites, museums and attractions; lakes, trails, gardens, and zoos; theatre, films, and casinos. There are thousands of ways to fill your days with entertainment and excitement! Apply today and Marcy, NY may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.