This facility is seeking a Neonatologist Nurse Practitioner or Physician's Assistant (NP/PA) locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday: 8a-4p, weekends coverage needed
- Setting: Hospital with 264 beds, 17-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and average daily census of 11.2 and 8 Nursery. Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and annual deliveries of 1,420.
- Type of Cases: Will cover Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and attend high-risk deliveries, will occasionally help with newborns nursery, will see nursery babies within first 24-hours of life then follow through discharge.
- Requirements: Must be Board Certified, National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Required. Must have an active Florida Medical License at the time of presentation, must have a clean background/malpractice
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Meditech
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.