- Need will be sporadic at first and then in September will increase as PRN provider will be leaving at that time
- The estimated length of coverage will be a minimum of 6 months. Once their PRN doc leaves, the locum need will increase.
- Schedule: 24hour on-call coverage for the hospital – approximately 10 days per month.
- Come September, the on-call locum need will increase to 20 days per month until they hire perm.
- Monday to Friday at 7:30 am to 5 pm.
- On-call docs can stay within a 30-minute drive of the facility.
- Average patient volume is 20 per day.
- EMR: Cerner
- Board Certification Pediatrics
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certification
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program Certification
- North Carolina license
Marion, North Carolina as a small congenial town at the edge of the Blue Ridge Mountains, "Where Main Street Meets the Mountains." A growing community that enjoys a good quality of life, excellent services, safe streets and neighborhoods, great amenities and ample shopping opportunities.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.