Regular 8;Weekend;On Call
This facility is seeking a Cardiac Anesthesiology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- September Start (ongoing)
- Monday thru Friday - 40 hours per week
- Weekend day shift for call (7 am - 7pm in house) - in house call would be paid as regular hours.
- Fast paced facility
- Cases include Orthopedics, General Surgery, Cesarean section, Trauma and Neurology.
- Board Certified required or truly Board Eligible is okay
- Must have a cardiac fellowship or alternatively have an advanced TEE certification from the NBE
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.