Our Client is seeking a Board Certified Nocturnist Hospitalist to help cover in 2020- 2021
- Shifts schedule: Ideally would have a Hospitalist onsite 24 hrs a day, but can also do daytime coverage (7a-7p) with night call from a local hotel if necessary
- Type of Patients/Cases:
Alcohol/drug withdrawal, including DTs and convulsions.
Management and Treatment of ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome)
Bag mask ventilation, supplemental oxygenation
Cardiogenic shock syndrome
Diabetes, including ketoacidosis and coma
Different modes of chest physiotherapy, incentive spirometry, and respiratory therapeutic maneuvers including suction
Hypovolemic shock syndrome
Insertion of central venous lines (Ideal, not required)
Must be comfortable managing vent patients
Insertion of central venous lines is Ideal, but not required
Ideally would have a Hospitalist onsite 24 hrs a day, but can also do daytime coverage (7a-7p) with night call from a local hotel if necessary
Certifications and Requirements:
- Patients per Day/Volume: ADC 6-10 patients
- Admissions: Average 2-4 admissions/day
- Number of hospital beds: 100-bed facility offering inpatient and outpatient care, emergency service, heart care, diagnostic imaging, pediatric medicine, physical therapy, and a range of specialties.
- Must have a clean background
- Must have an active Tennesee license
- No new grads
- Must be Board Certified Family Physician, Internal Medicine, and Emergency Medicine
- ACLS/BLS (AHA specific), DEA required
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.