Seeking a full-time Psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity starting in September:Job Details:
- Full-time. Monday to Friday 8a-4:30p, 8hr/day, 40hrs/week.
- Setting: Adult Correctional
- evaluates, examines, analyzes, diagnoses & treats consumers, prescribes medication & performs in-depth psychotherapy & counseling (e.g., psychoanalysis, behavior modification).
- monitors & coordinates professional & paraprofessional medical, nursing & direct care staff in areas related to psychiatric care; reviews consumer records for accuracy & completeness; recommends improvements in hospital staffing & organization.
- conducts & participates in lectures & seminars in psychiatry or related field for professional & paraprofessional health care staff.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Knowledge of medicine; psychology; sociology; anatomy; physiology.
- Skill in administering medication
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts & draw valid conclusions; interpret extensive variety of technical material in books, journals & manuals; deal with many variables & determine specific course of action; handle sensitive contacts with persons under medical care.
As Ohio's state capital, there are enough attractions to keep you busy through your whole Columbus stay. Shop at the North Market's more than 20m merchants and the Short North Arts District's galleries and boutiques. Tour the beautifully restored Ohio Statehouse and explore the shops in historic German Village. Apply today and Columbus, OH may be the perfect destination for your next assignment!
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.