The Navy is in need of Family practice services at the Naval Branch Clinic, in Kaenohe Bay. Kaneohe Bay, at 45 km², is the largest sheltered body of water in the main Hawaiian Islands. This reef-dominated embayment constitutes a significant scenic and recreational feature along the northeast coast of the Island of Oahu. The largest population center on Kaneohe Bay is the town of Kaneohe.
- The provider will need to be board certified and must have completed a full residency in family practice.
- The provider will be required to have a current and unrestricted state license, current BLS, ACLS, and DEA.
- The military would prefer for the candidate to have active duty or contractor experience, but it is not required.
- The provider will be working in an out-patient clinic setting, treating all ages.
- The clinic hours are 730 am to 430 pm, and there is no overtime or on-call expected. The provider will be seeing and treating between 16 to 22 patients per day. They must be comfortable using EMR systems and knowledgeable using computers ( excel and word).
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.