Immediate general diagnostic radiology need in Mcminnville, OR. McMinnville is the county seat of and largest city in Yamhill County, Oregon, United States. According to Oregon Geographic Names, it was named by its founder, William T. Newby, an early immigrant on the Oregon Trail, for his hometown of McMinnville, Tennessee.
- Coverage Dates: ASAP; then 1 week every 2-3 weeks through at least July 2020
- Shift Schedule: 8 am – 5 pm
- Type of Patients/Cases: CT, XR, MRI, US, Mammo, some light IR would be a plus (Lumbar punctures, Joint Injections, US guided biopsies)
- Patients per Day/Volume: 200 per day split between 3 radiologists; Case mix is flexible based on experience, but must be able to carry share of the load (65-70 cases/day).
- Must be Board certified
- M-Modal, PACS System: GE
- Mammography, Tomosythesis 3D Required: Yes
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.