This opportunity offers:
o August 15 (starts 7am)-August 19 (which actually end 7am August 20th
o August 25 (7am)- August 28 (actually end 7am August 29)
• Credentialing time length: 1-2 months
• Phone interview required Yes. With Sheila Clough, CEO Ashland Community Hospital. Possibly a second interview with one of our physicians
• Decision-making timeframe (from the time you receive a presentation to the time you will have an answer of yes or no): Decision will be made in 2-3 days after interview. Possibly immediately
• Will you consider a candidate pending licensure Probably not. I don’t think we can comfortably license in time.
• Med mall: No open med mal. Settlements not preferred and will need to be extensively explained.
• Disciplinary issues: Absolutely no past disciplinary issues
• Board certified Yes
• EMR: EPIC
• Reason for need: Physician is going on maternity leave
On-call emergency OB call coverage for AACH (Asante Ashland Community Hospital). Therefore, what I am looking for is an individual to be on 24-hour call coverage for the emergency department and back up our Certified Midwives when they have an unexpected c-section or challenging deliver at the hospital. We just need OB.
A beautiful city with lots of cultural and fun activities to do.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.