Obstetrics and Gynecology/Hospitalist Physician
- 24-hour shifts
- Start Date April 24, 2019
- Not required to perform circumcisions
- Hospitalists needed for first assist
- Backup for Midwives and Family Practitioners
- In-house Anesthesiologist
- Open to licensing
- Must be Board Certified
- Performed (not assisted) at least 100 deliveries in the last 2 years
- Available for a minimum of 4-6 shifts per month including weekends
Medford is a city in southern Oregon. It’s home to the Craterian Theater, which hosts musicals, plays, and concerts.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.