Obstetrics and Gynecology/Hospitalist Physician
- 24-hour shifts
- Start Date April 24, 2019
- Not required to perform circumcisions
- Hospitalists needed for first assist
- Backup for Midwives and Family Practioners
- In-house Anesthisiologist
- Active state medical license - facility will take physicians without a Georgia Medical State License
- Must be Board Certified
- Performed (not assisted) at least 100 deliveries in the last 2 years
- Available for a minimum of 4-6 shifts per month including weekends
Medford is a city in southern Oregon. It’s home to the Craterian Theater, which hosts musicals, plays and concerts.
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.