Locum Neonatology Physician needed in Melbourne, Florida
• Responsibilities include coverage working with advanced practice providers for our NICU babies in our 12-bed, Level-II NICU and cover the newborn nursery
• NICU ADC: 6, average 3,000 births a year
• 2 neonatologists and 3 NNPs
• Enjoy a cooperative team approach within our group and with hospital partners
• Flexible per diem schedules typically 1 week on/off and call from home
• Coverage begins in August 2020
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.