This facility is seeking an Interventional Radiology Physician for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details & requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: 1-2 weeks per month, Monday-Sunday 8a-5p or 9a-6p; Minimum Shifts Per Month: One week per month (5-7 days)
- Setting: Hospital with 195 beds and 95,000 cases per volume
- Types of Cases: Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) (if fellowship trained), Computed tomography (CT) scan, Ultrasound.
- Requirements: Applicants must be American Board Radiology or /American Osteopathic Board of Radiology (OBR) certified/eligible Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA) a plus, must have an active California Medical License
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Cerner with powerscribe 360
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.