This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm (or until the last patient is seen and completes treatment)
- Will handle occasional Night Call
- Outpatient Follow-Ups: 2-3
- On treatment days physician will see an average of 15 patients
- Board Certification
- Indiana license
- Procedures: 3D intensity-modulated radiotherapy, Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS), and Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
The Great Lakes Museum of Military History houses a variety of military memorabilia, including uniforms, vehicles and weapons. The Old Michigan City Light is one of the state's few lighthouses.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.