Seeking a full-time Forensic Psychiatrist
for an ongoing opportunity in Georgia's maximum secure forensic hospital.Job Details:
- Monday to Friday 8a-5p. No call, and no weekends.
- With 180 beds, facility serves individuals who are referred by the criminal justice system for pre-trial psychiatric evaluation and/or inpatient treatment; those who have been found not guilty by reason of insanity at the time of commission of a crime or mentally incompetent to stand trial; and those who are admitted on hold orders from jails for psychiatric evaluation, treatment and stabilization.
- Job duties include leading a multidisciplinary team that provides inpatient stabilization to individuals referred from the surrounding courts for competency restoration.
- Forensically trained psychiatrist may also participate in competency evaluations and court testimony as needed.
- Six month minimum commitment required.Great rates! Call Staff Care today for more information.
- Board Certified candidates preferred and Board Eligible candidates considered
- Candidates must have cleant and active GA License.
- Forensic training is a must.
Call Staff Care
today to apply for this position!
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.