Locums Critical Care Nurse Practitioner (NP) needed in Wisconsin!
This opportunity offers:
- Immediate start as soon as credentialed - March (potential to extend)
- 2-3 shifts per week; 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Typically weekends and one other weekday
- 12-hour shifts - day or night
- 100% adult; 7-8 patients per day
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR): Epic
- Board Certified, Acute Care/Acute Care Gero Certified
- Greater than 1-2 years of experience; actively practicing in critical care
Wisconsin boasts some amazing vacation destinations that feature a wide range of activities all set against the beautiful backdrop we call the Badger State. Whether you enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, biking, fishing or kayaking, or those indoors like shopping, museums and art galleries you won't be disappointed.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.