Pediatric Hematology/Oncologist Needed as soon as possible.
- Coverage Dates: as soon as possible through July 2020, full-time.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, no night or weekend call.
- Type of Patients/Cases: 100% pediatric ambulatory cancer care.
- Certifications/Qualifications Required: Board Certified in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology.
- Minimum 5 to maximum 12 patients per day, a mix of scheduled and walk-ins.
Located right outside New York City, catch a 40 minute train ride into the city that never sleeps to see a Broadway show, walk through Central Park, or visit the Statue of Liberty.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.