- Need: upon credentialing (target December start) - 3 months, possibility to extend
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts, 7a-7p
- Number of hospital beds: 263 (Our average census runs 109)
- Number of ICU beds: 12
- Open ICU
- Average census daytime including admissions: 20 patients per day
- Admissions (daytime): 2-4
- MDs/APCs day staff: 4 Full-time MDs daily, 1 APC day shift, 1 APC swing shift
- MDs/APCs night staff: 1 APC
- Codes are handled by Emergency Medicine with Hospitalist Medicine assistance
- Support Staff: Pulmonary Intensivists
- EMR system: Sorian System
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Alabama License, DEA, and CDS
- Must be able to offer 10 or more shifts a month
Mobile is rich in museums. The Oakleigh Period House Museum and Historic Complex is a 3 1/2 acre landscaped complex consisting of Oakleigh, the city's official ante-bellum period house museum, and the Cox-Deasy Creole House Museum, built around 1850. The Museum of Mobile houses numerous innovative exhibits chronicling life in early Mobile. The Mobile Museum of Art is one of the largest of its kind along the Gulf Coast. Battleship Memorial Park is home to the USS Alabama, which is permanently moored there. Also within the city are the Gulf Coast Exploreum, a regional science center with interactive exhibits, and the National African-American Archives and Museum.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.