Kaiser Permanente Fresno Medical Group has a new need for a Family Practice Physician in Stanislaus county CA coverage beginning as soon as possible for an ongoing need
- Will work Monday through Friday with the occasional weekend shift in an outpatient clinic setting
- Providers will see an average of 22 patients per day
- Candidate will be completing standard outpatient coverage and will have support staff available on site
- Board Certification or truly Board Eligable (within 3 years of residency) in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- California License
- Basic Life Support Certification
Locum Leaders is proud to offer locum tenens professionals the industry’s most comprehensive benefits, including medical licensing assistance, professional liability insurance, plus housing and travel benefits. In addition, we offer a lucrative loyalty rewards program and 24/7 customer support.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.