Locums Internal Medicine Medicine Physician job opportunity in Monroe, Washington!
This opportunity offers:
- As soon as possible - for 3-6 months, with the possibility of extending
- Monday - Friday, 8a - 4:30p (or 4 10-hour shifts)
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- Active Washington license and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate required
- 1-2 weeks for credentialing
There's plenty to do in Monroe, Washington. From the Monroe Historical Society Museum to Woods Creek and Wallace Falls State Park, there's something for everyone.
In addition to the industry’s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About The Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation’s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, we’re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.